Refund and Returns Policy
Thank you for choosing BuffRX. We believe you'll love our products, but sometimes things go wrong or you're not satisfied with your purchase.
We recommend contacting us using the contact form or calling us at 615-383-6092. You can provide your order number or contact information to help us investigate.
We strongly recommend you check the status of your items upon receipt and before use. If there is any damage or issues with your product, it is important that this is reported to us immediately.
To be eligible for return, your item must be:
- Your item must be unused or as close to unused as possible (we understand that sometimes a problem won't be spotted until first use, but in order to prevent abuse of the returns system we cannot accept returns for products that appear to have been used multiple times).
- In its original packaging or near its original packaging as possible
- Your item contains proof of purchase
- Your item must have been delivered within the past 14 days
Examples of valid returns
- we sent you the wrong item
- item is damaged, faulty, or defective
We will notify you upon receipt of your returned item. We will then process your return claim and inspect your item. We will notify of the status of your claim after inspection.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card or original method of payment,
Depending on your card issuer's policies, you should receive your credit shortly. Typically this is a matter of days.
You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs when returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
Once we process your claim, if you receive a refund, your shipping costs will be covered in your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return your item, please contact us directly.